5 Questions to Ask a Juvederm Fillers Specialist
Achieve a younger, more youthful look with the Juvederm treatments offered here at Colorado Laser & Vein. Our specialists are here to help you obtain your aesthetic goals. For more information please call us or book an appointment online. We serve patients from Centennial, CO and surrounding areas.
Table of Contents:
Dermal fillers are popular cosmetic procedures that provide many anti-aging benefits for the skin, such as minimizing wrinkles and fine lines, tightening skin, and enhancing volume. There are many different types of active substances used in dermal fillers and even more brands under which these substances are sold and marketed. One of the most common components of dermal fillers is hyaluronic acid, which is used in Juvederm. When administered to areas of the body that exhibit signs of aging, Juvederm produces remarkable results that rejuvenate an individual’s natural youthful appearance.
Juvederm has many uses, including:
– Adding more volume to certain parts of the face
– An effective tool for anti-aging
– Provides the skin with a smoother appearance
– Decreases the look of wrinkles and fine lines
– Can be used almost anywhere on the face, including the cheeks, between the eyebrows, around the mouth or nose, and the corners of the eyes
– Adds plumpness to the cheeks or lips
– Improves the contours of the face
– Consistent natural-looking results
– Adds moisture to the skin
– Effectively replenishes the body’s natural store of hyaluronic acid
– Produces more elastin
– Improves the health of the skin
– Improves the form and function of the skin
The longevity of the effects of Juvederm depends upon several factors unique to each person, including:
– The type of filler used
– The amount of filler used
– The area being treated
– The severity of the condition being treated
– How the individual responds to the treatment
– The age of the client
– Individual metabolism, physiology, and genetics
Based on these factors, the effects of Juvederm can last anywhere between 9 to 12 months.
Juvederm provides a long list of benefits, including:
– The procedure has no downtime with no surgery
– The results can be seen immediately
– Approval from the FDA for efficiency and safety
– Work on every type of skin
– Natural results lasting for up to 12 months
– The quick procedure only requires fifteen to twenty minutes
– Fairly inexpensive as opposed to having cosmetic surgery
– No animal tissue is used for hyaluronic acid, which means that no allergy testing is required before the procedure
While neither treatment is inherently better than the other, both Juvederm and Botox are considered effective. Juvederm works quicker and lasts longer. Botox takes a few days to show results and wears off after a few months. No matter which treatment is chosen, clients will need follow-up treatments to maintain their results.
Juvederm is a versatile filler that can treat:
– Nasolabial Folds — Commonly referred to as ‘laugh lines’ or ‘smile lines,’ Juvederm can fill in these folds to give the mouth a more youthful appearance.
– Cheeks — Sometimes, cheeks can become hollow and lose their volume, which Juvederm can restore.
– Lips — Juvederm also works on the lips, providing a more plump and luscious appearance.
– Eyes — Lines around the eyes can significantly contribute to someone’s apparent age; Juvederm can gently fill in these areas for a youthful glow.
– Forehead — The forehead can have many lines of expression, both vertical and horizontal. Juvederm is effective at filling in these areas for a more even complexion.
If you want to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging, come to us for Juvederm treatment! Our kind and compassionate professionals are experienced in administering Juvederm to help you look and feel your best. Call us today to book an appointment, or visit our clinic conveniently. We serve patients from Centennial CO, Southglenn CO, Englewood CO, Littleton CO, Castle Rock CO, Denver CO and Highlands Ranch, CO.